Wednesday 30 March 2011

Liebster Award



Oh my days. I have been awarded the Liebster Award and I can honestly say I cannot remember when I last received an accolade of any kind. Apart from being Runner Up in a Sindy colouring competition once upon a time. So massive thankyou Rachael, who writes a fantastic blog, The Sixth Element.
I have mah hassive respect for this woman, and love to hear about what she has been up to, which is usually a lot more than me..
over at http://startingover78.blogspot.com/

Being pretty new to this blogging game, I have only just begun to follow people: I am totally inspired by so many of them. So currently, I only have one that stands out, which is mainly due to lack of time to read much these days.

DRUMROLL PLEASE...

And the recipient of Catbus' Liebster Award goes to...(pretend there is now a nauseating / irritating / melodramatic / uncalled for / delete as appropriate, never ending silence).....

http://youvegotyourehandsfull.blogspot.com/

I love this blog! It is candid, funny and something I can really relate to. <duly hands award over in a sombre, theatrical, envious fashion>

Oh I can hear the ripples of applause..Thankyou lovely bloggy people: you never know, I might actually get some followers!!


The Liebster Award is designed to be awarded to ‘small’ blogs with less than 300 subscribers to spread the blog love and get them out to a wider audience. The rules are:
1. Post displaying the award (done), linking back to the person who awarded you (done)
2. Choose your own blog picks (below) and let them know they’re awarded
3. Hope everyone discovers some new favourites
4. Revel in the blog love!

No comments:

Post a Comment